Evan Rachel Wood: Beatles ankle Tattoo
Friday, May 25, 2007
We love Evan Rachel Wood's tattoo around her ankle.

Wood was so moved by her role in 'Across The Universe', that she marked the end of the film by getting her first tattoo.


She had a 'Beatles' tattoo of diamonds, a blackbird and strawberries etched on her ankle.

She was quoted as saying, "That movie changed my life. I got a freakin' tattoo on my ankle for the movie. It's strawberries, where the leaves are in the shape of a blackbird and diamonds for (Beatles song) 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.' I got to sing 'Blackbird' (in the film) and my (character) name is Lucy in the film, so I got the diamonds."

"I kind of always thought I would get a tattoo but I was waiting for something really special. This was a moment in my life I wanted to mark. I turned 18 and I was living on my own for the first time and I was in New York filming a Beatles musical. I thought it was a good time."

Labels:

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 8:07 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...