Evan Rachel Wood Marilyn Manson Breakup
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Looks like Evan Rachel Wood and boyfriend Marilyn Manson have split up.

According to Star Magazine, the breakup happened on October 23.

Evan apparently got ticked off at Marilyn for trying to kick her brother, Ira, out of her guest house.

"Evan owned the house and didn’t want her unemployed sibling living on the street," a source tells Star Mag. "It was the tipping point. Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was."


Is it really over???? Will they reconcile? What do you think?
I know I have broken up with my BF tons of times for acting like a total idiot...but I always seem to take him back. MEN!! I tell ya!

Labels: , , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 5:48 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...