Evan Rachel Wood Across the Universe LA premiere
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Evan Rachel Wood at the LA premiere of Across the Universe.

On the red carpet, Evan told reporters, "I don't know what I would do if I hadn't made this movie."

On making the film...

"We somehow got through it, there was so much going on, dancing, singing and acting that we didn't really have time to get nervous about one specific thing, we just had to do it," she smiled.

"Honestly, it's just the people that you keep around you. Seriously, all the people that are in this film are my best friends now, and I don't know what I would do without them," she said.

"Just when you think [life] can't get any more crazy it does!"

















Good shot of Evan Rachel Wood's beatles ankle tattoo.

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 3:20 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...