Manson: did not cheat on Dita with Evan Rachel Wood
Friday, June 1, 2007
Marilyn Manson did NOT cheat on Dita with Evan!

The burlesque dancer filed for divorce from Manson at Christmas 2006, citing his "inappropriate relationship" with another woman as her reason for the split.

Manson, 36, has since confessed his love for actress Evan Rachel Wood, 19, but insists their relationship was strictly platonic up until recently.

He says, "I had no friends and I really was alone, literally. I had developed a friendship with Evan and, yes, she is now my girlfriend, but it wasn't me leaving one for another.

"It took time to discover how much we had in common."

Labels: ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 6:19 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...