Evan Rachel Wood Newsweek Interview
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Evan Rachel Wood talks with Newsweek. She says her favorite film, of the 4 screening at TIFF, is Julie Taymor's "Across the Universe," in which she (and the cast) sing dozens of Beatles songs.

Have you seen "Across the Universe" yet?
Yeah. I have no problem telling people that it's the greatest movie ever made.

Did you really get a Beatles tattoo on your ankle?

I'm going to cover it up for something better.

Why?
It's a strawberry with the leaves in the shape of a bird. But when people look at it, they say, "Is that a ferret sticking out of an apple?"

What do you play in your other movies?

I'm an alien. I'm young Uma Thurman. And I'm a young brunette working at McDonald's.

Do you prefer being brunette?
I have to keep it blond for roles, so I could go either way. But now I can't dye my hair black, because that would mean I'm a zombie.

Since you're dating Marilyn Manson?

People need to grow up about that.

But people love when celebrities fall in love.
I think people really get off on seeing someone fail. No one is waiting for me to say something smart. An actress is stupid—that's the best news. It's on CNN. People tell me I'm immature, and Britney's crotch is on CNN. Who the hell is immature?


Look for this issue of Newsweek, featuring this Evan Rachel Wood interview, September 17, 2007.

Labels: ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 9:26 AM | Permalink


1 Comments:


At December 22, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Blogger Randa

i agree CNN is definitely immature about situations like that, and i dont see why dating Marilyn Manson would make you immature:S..

 

Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...