Evan Rachel Wood Nylon magazine interview
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Evan Rachel Wood opens up about life and her new love, Marilyn Manson, in the September 2007 issue of Nylon magazine.

“In the throes of a romance with Marilyn Manson, and with a number of high-profile films on the horizon, Evan Rachel Wood is sitting pretty.” — Nylon Magazine September 2007

On singing a Manson song in front of Manson: “We actually just went karaoking in New York. And you haven’t karaoked until you’ve karaoked with me. Everyone’s like, ‘Aw, no, I don’t wanna go.’ So they drag their feed, but the second they get there… [smiles] So Manson and I sang ‘Don’t Stop Believe’ and ‘Born to Run.’ But in the middle of the night, I looked at him and said, ‘I’m gonna sing one of your songs.’ And I Was just threatening as a joke, but then I saw ‘Lunchbox’ in the karaoke book. I don’t think he thought I knew the song… so I went up and just screamed it and sat it, sat back down, and he looked at me and said, ‘I’m so in love with you. You have no idea.’ It was really awesome.”

On her future career in music: “I’d love to [make an album] but I’ve just never met people who didn’t want to turn me into some pop diva.”

On being mature at a young age: “I’ve grown up in an adult world, so I’m mature. But at the same time, I can’t deny my actual age.”

On Manson being her inspiration: “We really inspired each other. I’ve been kind of shy about anything I did on my own, what I wrote or any songs that I made. I never let anybody read them or hear them, but he’s definitely made me feel comfortable enough to come out of my shell. I’ve been writing, getting really into photography now. Because Manson is just really encouraging in every way, it really makes you want to get up and go, and now we each have a partner in crime.”

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 12:46 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...