Evan Rachel Wood says Manson snores louder than anyone...
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Evan Rachel Wood talks about her man, Marilyn Manson's, nasal nighttime issues in a recent interview for GQ Magazine.

She says, “He snores louder than anybody I have ever heard! I think it’s the sweetest thing ever. It actually lulls me to sleep. But he puts Geppetto to shame...It’s every snore you’ve ever heard, rolled into one...Manson’s going to kill me.”

Evan, I feel for ya!! My boyfriend snores soooooooo loud. I don't see how she could even sleep with such a noise. It's absolutely horrible. I kick my boyfriend to the couch when I can't take it anymore. Why should I get less sleep while he sleeps like a baby??

Oh, and it's not the sweetest thing ever...she's silly. Still love her! Not him!

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 4:34 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...