Evan Rachel Wood happy with Marilyn Manson
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Despite rumors of Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson having an affair while Manson was married to Dita Von Teese, Wood is happy with boyfriend, Marilyn Manson.

After meeting Manson, he and Evan Wood became "movie buddies" and started hanging out often. Once a pair she says, "today, with Manson, I'm happier staying home watching movies."

Manson seems to have a positive influence on her as well: "You should see his house, omigod, it's a hurricane of creativity. And it's making me feel more creative than ever before. I'm writing poetry, songs, taking photographs, experimenting with fashion, everything."

She talks about people trying to tear her and Manson apart saying, "Just how cruel people can be. I've seen blogs where I've been called a slut, a whore, that say I should be condemned to death simply because I've fallen in love. Surely the fact that we are both prepared to go through all this proves just how important – and real – our love is, no? Everyone is so worried that I'm losing myself but really I'm finding myself. I've never been more comfortable in my own skin."

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 8:29 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...