Evan Rachel Wood: most unique, stand-alone person
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Marilyn Manson is praises Evan Rachel Wood again!!

marilyn told Rolling Stone, "I had to have a drink with Evan's mother and father. The main thing that needs to be established is that I might share my life with her, but that does not incriminate her in my behavior…Basically, I'm not as bad in the way they'd like to think I am. But I'm bad in a different way. I'm always going to be bad."

"For a while I felt completely alone and untethered. But now I feel like I've become me again. It's probably a curse, but I kind of like it." He claims that Evan has made him a better artist, stating, "Evan was a real catalyst to help me realize that I wasn't delivering the message that I always stood for. And if you were to speak about her talent and personality, she's the most unique, stand-alone person who doesn't need a relationship with me to further her career. If anything, I could only take away from it."

Labels: ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 4:41 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:



Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...