Mickey Rourke too old for Evan Rachel Wood
Friday, January 30, 2009
Evan Rachel Wood and Mickey Rourke ARE NOT dating!!

It's just a lame rumor.

In fact, Evan is pissed at the media and her "The Wrestler" co-star for fueling these stupid reports. She is afraid the film could suffer from bad press.

I agree...she does not want to end up with a Lindsay Lohan career now!

Evan says Rourke is too old for her and she would not date him. Maybe she should just get back with Marilyn Manson!

Labels: , ,

 


Bookmarks:       digg   Del.icio.us   Stumble It!  Technorati  spurl  Blinkit   Furl   Fark   Reddit
posted by K.C. at 11:17 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At April 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Blogger *TracY*

Hy! i'm an italian fans of evan rachel wood!
I love her and her movies!!
bye... congratulation for the web site...see you soon

 

At June 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Blogger Russell Figaredo

Evan Rachel Wood (Thirteen, The Wrestler ) was in my car for three days last year. Hollywood didn’t plan it that way, it just happened. I was given the pickup by a travel agent who we are very friendly with. I waited in the airport for this big Hollywood star and out walks this tiny little beautiful creature with eyes that grab you and force you to look into their beauty. All I could think of was , “how can they let this little girl travel all by herself”. It was blisteringly hot and she had on a gothic rock and roll overcoat which to me meant that she is one of the girls who are always cold. She had looping to do in the city and stayed downtown. She initiated conversation and for the next three days I felt like I had a little sister to watch over. she told me about her new CD, her work with Mickey Rourke, some stuff about Thirteen, and her life in the theater. She shared her sense of humor with me about Hollywood and her boyfriend Marilyn Manson, SHE EVEN TEXTED ME AND TOLD ME TO SAVE THE NUMBER! She even told me that “it’s so hot, please take off your jacket, man !” Of course I couldn’t tell her that if my mother knew a client saw me out of my jacket, she’d roll over in her grave!! Naturally, I turned into a teenegaer wondering if she would like this or that suit each day. And I’m supposed to be mr. cool. I suppose I won’t hear from her again as her career gets better, and other people arrange her cars, but this experience showed me that my reluctance to take celebrities (you never hear from them again in my biz ) was foolish. but I must confess that I do hope she’ll call us again.

 

Privacy Policy


Evan Rachel Wood bio, news, pics, photos, videos and more...